Monday, September 2, 2013

50 pounds lost!

I am a Math teacher.  But today, I'm here to tell you about a program that rescued me from a life of misery, health issues and obesity.

In August, 2010 I began working at Bismarck. I was thrilled to find an old college friend on the staff because at least I knew someone there! Over the course of the year, Bryan repeatedly mentioned FirstFitness Nutrition to me. Always talking about his wife Penny's (another college friend) success losing weight on the products. Every time he walked off, I would think to myself "he's calling me fat"...well obviously I was! I would listen to what he said for about a year, but never really HEARD him.  Until I saw Penny in August of 2011.  That's when I began harassing my husband about getting the products.

When that photo was sent to me a couple of weeks ago, I was literally transported right back to THAT day.  I IMMEDIATELY knew what day that photo was taken and asked my friend Cheryl if it was taken the day of the BMS Back to School Bash (a dance for our middle school students).  I literally felt so many emotions over this photo...miserable and awkward...at the end of my rope. It was like I was re-living the exchange between me and Bryan all over again. So emotional to tell you about!!!

The photo on the left was taken August 23, 2011 at the Middle School's dance, the Back to School Bash. Prior to this being taken, I had walked into Bryan's office in the gym and handed him my credit card and told him to order me what I needed, to tell me how to use it and to NOT tell me what it cost. I knew my husband, Dusty, was going to KILL me! But I also knew I had a month before he would find out! LOL In that month, I lost 22 pounds. Dusty didn't kill me...but I'm sure he wanted to!


I have lost 50 pounds with this program.  I no longer suffer from symptoms of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrom) or Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I'm about to turn 40 years old and I look and feel better than I have in YEARS!  I would love to coach you to the same success I have had. It has truly been a blessing to me and my family and I would be honored to share it with you!

Jennifer Edwards
870-403-8921
jenn.edwards2010@gmail.com
http://jenniferedwards.firstfitness.com
http://www.facebook.com/EdwardsFFN

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING!!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mrs. Bobo! This program really has changed my life!

      Delete