Monday, September 16, 2013

I am a FFF-First Fitness Fanatic

When I talk about how FFN has changed my life, I'm really not kidding. Even in the last 90 days, I've seen visible changes taking place without a lot of effort. Eating clean has become easy, thanks to the training of this program. The supplements help you get to the point where a true lifestyle change has been made.

I submitted my 90 day challenge photo today. And when I compared it to my before, during and after I was surprised at the changes I saw. Are they dramatic? Not really. But I believe they truly represent what a REAL person's journey with their body transformation would look like. We don't have hours on end to spend in the gym. We work. We have kids. We have families. We don't have the money. Or the nannies. We are real people looking for real results. 

Now, I can't believe I'm about to do this. Times 2. But I'm going to share my UBC photos. They would never be public unless I chose to show them. So I'm making that choice. So...here I am in all my bikini clad glory. Am I perfect? No. But this is definitely a work in progress!


Now, keep in mind...this 90 days does not represent the 34 pounds I lost two years ago. To see that change, I would have to show you this-



Now I'm not perfect. I am well aware of that. But I am pretty darn proud of the weight I have lost. And the changes I can see. I'm still not where I want to be, but I certainly know where I want to go! 

When you're ready to get started, I'm here to coach you to success! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete