Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Have YOU pooped today?

Poop is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy.
Steve Martin




I've been seeing these "I pooped today" shirts all over the place.  Dusty and I laughed when we saw them in just about EVERY souvenir shop we went into while we were in Panama City Beach, Florida this summer.  Every time I see one, it makes me think of one of my favorite products, Reneu'. This is the ONE product I would never live without!  

Okay...fair warning...it's about to get personal in here!  Let's talk about why I love Reneu' so much.  I've never been a regular, go-every-day kinda girl.  (See, I told you it was going to get personal!) I was lucky to go once a week.  And if I went twice, it was like I had hit the jackpot.  It didn't matter how much fiber I ate, I wasn't going to go.  So when I discovered my simple-to-do detox program and Reneu', I was a goner.  In love.  For the remainder of my life.  "Sorry honey, you've been replaced" kind of love, only I don't have to replace him!  I can have my Reneu' and my husband!  YAY!   But why do I love it so?  Because I GO to the bathroom like I'm supposed to!  And it's not hard to do!  I'm in and out faster than some people go #1!  How awesome is that?

Did you know that even if you have one bowel movement every day you are probably still constipated? The majority of Americans can go days. Days! A healthier number is 2-3 times per day. And it shouldn’t be uncomfortable. It should be as easy as urinating.

There is another way to gauge if you are constipated. It is called the Bristol Stool Chart.


Now I know this isn’t pleasant to look at, but it is important.

How to read the chart:
  • Types 1-3: You are constipated.
  • Types 4-5: Depending on who you talk to these are ideal.
  • Types 6-7: Too "urgent" to be normal.
The form your stool takes depends on how long it has been in the colon, with 72 hours being ideal. As you move down the chart you go from way too long in the colon (1-3), the normal ~72 hour time period (4-5) and finally under 72 hours (6-7). 

I love hearing Dusty (who literally RAN from me when I tried to get him to try Reneu') describe to a new or potential client how great this product works.  I won't go into that much detail on my blog today, but if you're interested, I will certainly let him tell you all about it!

If you're interested in learning more about healthy elimination, check out What's a Healthy Bowel Movement?   You can find much more detail about each stool type and what it means here.

Thanks for sticking with me to the end!

And now...the moral--Avoid constipation...take your Reneu'!  You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog. :) Thanks for being able to get so personal. Esp when dealing with such a crappy topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone poops...we all know it smells. But we don't know what it's supposed to look like. So I'm here to clarify that. :)

      Delete