Saturday, September 14, 2013

Having the support of a spouse equals double success!


I've known Brian pretty much my whole life. We went to high school together and he hunted with Daddy. Brandy and I in college. As luck (or fate or divine intervention would have it), Brandy was at my apartment one day in 1995 when Brian came by to visit. When he left, she asked me about him and wanted me to fix them up. I didn't want to play match maker, but a couple of days later, Brian was calling me and asking the same thing! They were married in March of 1996. 

In April of this year, Brandy and I started talking about our supplements and the program. She and Brian both had some allergy issues and she wanted to check it out first. She read every product profile, asked a whole lot of questions and then approached Brian with her idea of doing the program. To her surprise, he said yes!

They started their journey in May of 2013. Brandy wanted to lose about 10 pounds and was focused on helping Brian improve his health and lose some weight.  Brian has now lost 50 pounds and is at a place with his health where they are exploring new options to treat his High Blood Pressure, possibly being able to reduce his medication. Brandy has lost 27 pounds and her last cholesterol check-up showed a decrease in her levels. From a steady 250+ for 24 years to 139!  In August, they both turned 40 and are more healthy than they have been in years! 

I am so thrilled two of my dearest friends have been able to find the weight loss and health benefits they have! Congrats on your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment