Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekly Menu: September 28-October 5, 2014

Tomorrow is #MenuMonday & I've got mine all ready for the week!  As usual, Lyndsey has her weekly football game and Cheyenne has softball practice, but things have definitely slowed down at our house.  Thank goodness, right?!  Softball league is over now & we are off from tournaments this weekend. We get to enjoy dinner at home every night but Thursday & Friday night this week!  It's been a while since that happened!

It's always super hard to stay on track when you're on the go.  We try our best to make the healthiest choices when we are away from home, but we all know you can't really control what's in your food when you don't prepare it yourself.  With that said, I'm starting on a 30 day detox today!  I've been feeling super clunky & funky and feel that I need to get back on track, even if I haven't gained any weight!  The best way to feel better quickly is through a good cleanse & detox.  Follow my menu to feel better inside & look better on the outside!

Have a great week & eat well!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment