Monday, October 6, 2014

Menu-October 6-12, 2014

It's #MenuMonday!  How am I staying on track this week?  Here ya go!

Notice the "grayed" in boxes....those are NEW recipes to try!  I can't wait!

I've also changed up the system a bit.  I've added a "workout" section & removed the "grocery list".  I tend to buy groceries without my menu, so why waste space there?

We have a busy week this week.  Monday after school, I've promised Cheyenne we would go see The Maze Runner.  We won't be out too late, so we can still have dinner at home. But Tuesday is where it gets all crazy!  Dusty & Cheyenne will be off to softball practice, while I head to Arkadelphia for the City Council meeting.  Wednesday, we will play catch up from a busy week beginning while Cheyenne is at AKC.  Thursday hits us with softball practice & a college night in Hot Springs for Wednesday.  Friday night we have football (Lyndsey) and softball (Cheyenne) while Saturday brings us a college visit for Lyndsey & a softball tourney for Cheyenne.  Just when I think things have gotten slower for our family, we get hit hard with a hectic schedule.

How do you stay on track when your family has you running?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment