Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stories of Success

I caught up with Ashley & Lajuana in Dallas about a month ago. I love seeing my Texas & Colorado friends! I am so honored to be able to share their FirstFitness Nutrition stories with you!







"I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am that I found FirstFitness Nutrition over THREE YEARS ago! At a size 16 and almost 200 pounds, I was miserable. Nothing I was doing to lose weight was working, I just kept packing on the pounds. Less than 90 days after starting my Suddenly SLiM Transformation Program, I was down to a size 6!!!!!! Because this program teaches you the proper way to fuel your body and how to keep the weight from returning, I am down a total of 50 POUNDS and wearing a size 2!!!!!! I am at a weight and size I have NEVER been before! Thank you FirstFitness Nutrition for developing a program that actually WORKS!!!!!"









"Before FirstFitness Nutrition and SUDDENLY SLiM! I was in major health crisis. Obese, high blood pressure, diabetes, abnormal thyroid function, and facial paralysis. I was sick and tired and had a brand new little girl that I was scared I would never be able to enjoy as much as I wanted. Thanks to this amazing program, I've lost 83 pounds and 66 inches from my body!! I no longer require ANY prescription medication and I chase that curly girl around every single day! FFN changed my life and it can do the same for YOU!"







Thank you for sharing your stories of success, Ashley & Lajuana!

No comments:

Post a Comment