Tuesday, July 29, 2014

No more excuses--30 Day Challenge

So...I've been "too busy" to regularly hit the gym. But, if I'm REALLY being honest, I really have no excuse. With having a treadmill at home, I can do cardio any time! And I have a body, so I can do body weight exercises all day long. There's a million options on YouTube and probably more on Pinterest.

I. Have. No. Excuses.

I make time to watch tv. I can walk/run on the treadmill or do a few push-ups while watching the tube. Easy, right? Not. So. Much. I'm unmotivated. I have no focus when it comes to getting up off my butt and sweating. 

Oh. Yeah. There's that. Sweat...

Sweat is gross. 

The bad thing is, even though I despise getting going, I'm always glad I did! I love it AFTER! Everything, including the delicious soreness of muscles that comes with it. Including the SWEAT!!! (*gasp*) 

So, what am I going to do about it? 

I thought this video would be a pretty good start! I own the DVD already. And since it's also free online, I have no excuse! 

(Yeah, right...stay tuned for my excuses). 

In the meantime...why don't you join me? I've even included a check-off sheet. 30 days.  That's all.

Here's Level 1-


Oh yeah...it's Jillian Michaels. 30 Day Shred. Still in?

Jenn

P.S. Here's a nice little tracking sheet for you to use too. See...No. More. Excuses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment